Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ensalada de Pasta

Another one of my favorite Spanish dishes...it sounds really strange, but is really quite delicioso!

1 bag/box of the rainbow or tricolor spiral pasta (it makes it look prettier!)
1 can of corn
2 apples cut into small pieces (I like Gala or something similar...something that has a sweet and tart kick to it!)
1/2 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
A few slices of cut up deli ham
1 can of drained tuna

Mix well and top with a little bit of olive oil, vinegar and salt.

¡Que aproveche!

*Recipe compliments of Paqui. Te echo de menos, mi madre espaƱola! 




3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you eat something with tuna! i remember you telling me my tuna sandwiches smelled like cat food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...well, I didn't have much of a choice in Spain...my host mom even made us eat Tuna Pizza every Friday night...blah...the tuna isn't very strong in this particular dish, so it's not SO stinky...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dish may remind you of spain but it reminds me of living in the pods and enjoying it there

    ReplyDelete