Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Corny Cornbread


To go along with Amy's post of Iowa Girl's Baked Potato Soup last week, I will definitely recommend her cornbread that she posted with it!! I am becoming a mega-fan of her blog, I like it more than my own!! Haha....

Anyway, it's super easy and delicious, but keep in mind that it does take a while to bake. I wanted to make it with my soup the other night, but I didn't have enough time.....so I just made it another day. :)

Give it a try!

Serves 8-10

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Ingredients:

1 (14.5 oz) can of cream corn
1 (14.5 oz) can of kernal corn, half drained
2 eggs
1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
1/2 stick butter, cut up

Directions: Lightly butter a 1 1/2- 2 quart casserole dish (we used an 8x8 dish.) Mix together corn, eggs and corn bread mix. Pour into a casserole dish, dab with cut up butter and bake at 350 degrees for 60-80 minutes uncovered.

Delicious!!


Photo from iowagirleats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment