Monday, January 10, 2011

Life-changing snack recipe!

This seriously made my night.

I found this on a blog I have been following lately -- Iowa Girl Eats. It's a fun blog about cooking, exercising, and traveling. I can really relate to how the blogger likes experimenting and making yummy, healthy stuff but also has a huge sweet tooth! :) She has an 80/20 philosophy for eating -- eating healthy 80% of the time and splurging the other 20%.

I think this recipe falls in the lovely 20%. :)

Single Serve Cookie Dough
from Cut Out + Keep

I think this obliterated my Monday blues AND blizzard blues.... Just happy after a quick and easy chocolate fix!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it too! One commentor suggested using peanut butter in place of the butter. I'm going to try it!