Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eggs in a Basket

So, the food network has officially become my favorite channel and my biggest time waster. I watched one of the shows the other day and decided I would try one of the recipes.

*Hash browns (the lady grated potatoes, I cheated and used the frozen ones)
*Salt
*Pepper
*Butter
*Eggs
*Shredded Cheese
*Bacon

1. Grease muffin tin
2. Add salt, pepper, and butter to the hash browns
3. Put hash browns in the muffin tin on the bottom and the edges to create a basket/bowl
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until they baskets are golden brown
5. Crack an egg into each basket
6. Return to 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes or until the egg white is set
7. Add cheese and bacon pieces to the top and put under the broiler until the cheese melts

No comments:

Post a Comment