Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crockpot Chicken

Greg absolutely loves this recipe and since I haven't checked in here in a while I thought I would post this super easy and super delicious chicken recipe!

Ingredients:
6 frozen chicken (works best if they are still frozen)
1 pound bacon (we liked hickory smoked)
1 pint sour cream (I never said it was healthy)
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1 package dried beef

Directions:
Cut dried beef into small pieces and line the bottom of you crockpot. I like to use my kitchen shears to cut because I think it's super fast and much easy then dragging out the cutting board.
Wrap chicken breasts with bacon, it's okay if the bacon is loose.
Place chicken in crockpot then top with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low all day (8-10 hours; I've also done this in a hurry on high for 4-6 hours and I'm sure it could be done faster with thawed chicken)

I serve this with mashed potatoes and the liquid makes an excellent sauce. The chicken should be tender from cooking all day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment