Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 chicken breasts, pounded so they are the same thickness
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
Juice of 2 oranges
4 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
1. Heat oil on medium-high skillet on the stove.
2. Combine flour, paprika, salt and chicken breasts in a sealed plastic bag. Shake to coat the chicken.
3. Shake excess flour from chicken and cook in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides, but not cooked through (it'll finish cooking in the oven.) Move to a non-stick sprayed baking dish.
4. Juice 2 oranges, then add the juice to the hot skillet. Let it reduce by half, then pour the juice over the chicken.
5. Crumble 2 teaspoons of brown sugar over each chicken breast.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, finishing with a few minutes under the broiler to caramelize brown sugar, if needed.
Enjoy!! It's delicious. :)
Thanks Iowa Girl!!